Welcome to the City of Natchitoches, Louisiana Document Package Portal:
This is where you will download all documentation pertaining to the 3,000 Gallon Rear Module Jet Refueler Cab & Chassis Bid
INSTRUCTIONS TO BIDDERS
- 1. Sealed bid proposals must be received on the Bid Proposal Form, Page #4 and attached specifications or attachments thereto prior to opening date and time to be considered. Please Note: Bids must be submitted on the supplied forms or attachments to be considered. Late proposals will be returned unopened. Bids will be opened at 2:00 PM, September 9, 2019, at the Purchasing Department, located at 1400 Sabine St., Natchitoches, LA 71457.
- 2. Bids shall be plainly marked as to the bid number, name of the bid, and bid
opening date on the outside of the envelope. The envelope shall be completely sealed and mailed or delivered to the Purchasing Department, 1400 Sabine Street, Natchitoches, LA 71457.
- 3. Please note that the above sections (1) and (2) will not apply to electronic bidders as you will not be submitting any paper bid documents. However, the bid proposal form and deadline still apply.
- 4. Any submitted article deviating from the specifications must be identified and have full descriptive data accompanying same, failure to provide the appropriate information shall be just cause for rejection of the bid. Deviations must be submitted on separate sheet or sheets.
- 5. All work and supplies are to be quoted FOB Natchitoches and delivered to the City Purchasing Warehouse, 1400 Sabine Street, Natchitoches, LA 71457
- 6. The City of Natchitoches reserves the right to reject any and all bids, requires submitted bids remain in force for a period of sixty (60) days after opening or until award is made, which ever comes first.
- 7. Prices quoted shall include all transportation and delivery costs.
- 8. The Purchasing Department assumes responsibility for the correctness and clarity of the bid, and all information and/or questions pertaining to this bid shall be directed to the Director of Purchasing.
- 9. The conditions and terms of this bid will be considered when evaluating for award.
- 10. The City of Natchitoches is exempt from all state taxes.
- 11. Prices shall include vehicle safety inspection, if applies, application for title and public plates and delivered to the City Warehouse, 1400 Sabine Street, Natchitoches, LA 71457.
- 12. The attached bid specifications describe the minimum requirements. Equipment of similar type, character, quality and purpose conforming to the detailed requirements listed in the specification sheet will be considered equivalent. Bidders are cautioned to read the specifications carefully, as they may include special requirements not commonly offered by the manufacturer.
- 13. The City of Natchitoches may allow the joint use or piggybacks by other Louisiana municipalities and local government in compliance with Title 33’s Local Services Law or Title 38, Section 321.1. If allowed, joint use or piggybacks will be administered by LaMATS Purchasing Services, 700 North Tenth Street, Baton Rouge, LA to ensure supply and legal compliance.
- 14. The Detailed Specifications that accompany this bid are the City of Natchitoches minimum requirements for a Jet Refueler. The City anticipates purchasing one (1) Jet Refueler with this soliciatation. The specifications are not intended to be restrictive but descriptive of the type and quality the City of Natchitoches desires to purchase. Bids for similar items of like quality will be considered if the bid is fully noted with the manufacturer’s brand name and model including a detailed listing of its specifications. The City of Natchitoches reserves the right to determine products of equal value. Vendors will not be allowed to make unauthorized substitutions after award is made.
- 15. Bidders shall state warranty terms and conditions of both the truck chassis and the refueler body, and provide a copy of the manufacturers’ warranties with the bid.
Response submission period has closed. Please contact us if you think this is a mistake.
Need help? (855) 405-2253