Response submission period has closed. Please contact us if you think this is a mistake.
Need help? +1 225-678-6107
LACPC Pickup Truck Purchase ( Ford Ranger, Ford F-150, Ford F-250, Ford F350, Chevrolet 1500)
LACPC VENDOR BID PORTAL
1. Register by clicking "Start a Response" (green tab on right). Registering will allow access to the specifications and to bid.
2. Download and review the documents under "Attachments" after registering.
3. Complete all tasks under the TASKS bar as you complete or acknowledge them.
4. Submit your bid (offering) and any required documents by uploading them through the "Drag & Drop Function".
The LACPC Cooperative Purchasing Joint Commission, seeks bids for new pickup trucks as follows:
1. One (1) Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT or LTD (or comparable)
2. One (1) Ford F-350, Diesel, Single Wheel Rear Axle (or comparable)
3. Two (2) Ford Ranger XL Supercrew (or comparable)
4. Two (2) Ford F-150 XL (or comparable)
5. One (1) Ford F-250 XL Crew Cab (or comparable)
Please respond by using only the Bid Form(s) provided. Bids will be submitted electronically only until 2:00 pm, Monday August 1, 2022,
Friday, July 22, 2022, at 2:00 pm through: https://lamats.eauctionservices.com.
Bid Responses will be submitted electronically only through LaMATS e-Auction and Bid Services (EASiBUY) at https://lamats.eauctionservices.com. To submit bids, you must register by starting a response to access the full specifications. Bids are due by
Friday, July 22, 2022,2:00 pm. CDT, Monday, August 1, 2022, and will be reported publicly immediately thereafter online to registered bidders. Bidders will receive notice of results by email within 30 minutes of bid close.
The successful bidder should provide best pricing and should include any and all fleet and/or governmental discounts, "bid assist," or other incentive that may be available. The successful bidder will have the desired vehicle in-stock or pre-ordered with an expected short delivery date. Please note that Dealers are not expected to hold any vehicle offered if another sale opportunity arises before acceptance.
Bidders will upload the Bid Form, completely filled with the description of the make and model, and other information or documents requested or required. Bidders will provide one binding "off of the lot" price, all-inclusive of components, but excluding sales tax and should provide a description of any manufacturer or government incentives or discounts available to reduce the price of the vehicle.
The sponsoring municipalities reserve the right to cancel this solicitation at any time, including after final bids are received, as their best interests may dictate. The LACPC reserves the right to waive any informalities or non-material mistakes contained in any bid. The purchasers reserve the right to consider the lowest price on any vehicle that comes closest to meeting the required specifications and a favorable delivery timeline.
[1. The due date for bids is extended until 2:00 pm, August 1, 2022.]
All questions must be directed to Paul Holmes, LACPC Contracts Administrator at email@example.com.