City of Natchitoches
RFP # 0286
American Rescue Plan Act Coronavirus State and Local Fiscal Recovery Funds
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS PROGRAM MANAGEMENT
The City of Natchitoches, LA, is soliciting competitive sealed proposals in the form of written statements of qualification from firms which are qualified to provide program management and administrative services required for the management and implementation of Coronavirus State and Local Fiscal Recovery Funds as established under the American Rescue Plan Act. Firms interested in performing the work will be considered on the basis of a written response to this Request for Proposals.
All applicants must submit their qualifications and list any prior experience with Federal and State programs, particularly projects similar in nature and scope to the services being requested. By submitting this proposal, the applicant certifies that their company, any subcontractors, or principals are not presently suspended, debarred, proposed for debarment, declared ineligible or voluntarily excluded from participation in this transaction by the General Services Administration (GSA) in accordance with the requirements in OMB Uniform Guidance 2 CFR Part 299. All activities associated with this RFP process shall be interpreted under applicable Louisiana law. All proposals and contracts submitted are subject to applicable provisions of the laws of the State of Louisiana. These proposals are being requested in accordance with 2 CFR 200.320 (d) (1-4), as issued by the Office of Management and Budget. The following scope of services presents the minimum that will be required. Additional specific administrative support services and/or grant management duties may be assessed during the contract period as identified by federal regulatory requirements and/or the City of Natchitoches.
SCOPE OF SERVICES GENERAL PROGRAM ADMINISTRATION -
1. Assist in the identification of eligible expenditures.
2. Assist in the development and implementation of each authorized program. May include the selection and management of Engineers, Architects and other professional firms as necessary.
3. Assist with creation and/or maintenance of project files. These files must demonstrate compliance with all applicable state, local and federal regulations.
4. Assist with carrying out overall administration of grant related activities.
FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT -
* Establish an approval and tracking system to ensure funds are expended properly and within established timelines.
* Assist with review of draw requests submitted by consultants, sub-recipients and contractors.
THE CITY OF NATCHITOCHES MAY RQUEST:
* Assist with developing work force plans and procedures related to any water, sewer, and broadband projects as required by funding agency.
* Assist with review and/or certification of weekly certified payroll compliance with federal wage decision(s) submitted by contractors.
* Assist with on-site interviews and comparison of the on-site results with the respective payroll results.
* Assist with monitoring of construction projects to ensure compliance with labor standards provisions
* Assist with preparation of project files identified as the subject of monitoring visits and/or audits by any requesting entity.
* Assist with preparation of monitoring and/or audit responses to findings and/or concerns.
SUBMISSION Proposal will be limited to twenty (20) one sided printed pages, equal to ten (10) pages front and back. Cover, cover letter and certificates are not included in the page count. Three copies of the proposal must be sealed and properly labeled and may be mailed or hand delivered to: City of Natchitoches Purchasing Department, 1400 Sabine Street, Natchitoches, LA, 71457. Proposals should be labeled "Proposal for Services related to Coronavirus State and Local Fiscal Recovery Funds”. All proposals shall contain original signatures; facsimile copies or email copies will not be accepted. Proposals must be received no later than 4:30 p.m. on February 11, 2022.
Each proposal should include:
* A cover letter introducing the lead firm, their point of contact and the program team including any partner firms. The cover letter should also briefly describe the methodology for accomplishing the scope of services.
* A background section providing detailed examples of similar programs developed and managed; particularly federally funded grant programs for government entities. Provide detailed examples of current involvement in similar ARPA programs with City and Parish governments. Examples should include a description of the program, funding amount, a breakdown of fees charged and should also demonstrate the ability to expend funding within the allotted time.
* A program team section identifying individuals who will be key participants in the program. Due to the complexity of federal funding requirements, key personnel should include those with AICPA Single Audit Designation and demonstrated experience with OMB uniform guidance. The section should include a program organizational chart identifying the key participants' relative responsibility within the program.
* A detailed description of job duties, qualifications, education and certifications should be included for each key participant.
All proposals will be evaluated, and a selection will be made and approved by the City of Natchitoches City Council.
Proposals will be rated according to the following criteria:
(1) Provide examples of Federal grant programs, including similar ARPA programs, of approximately $6M in size requiring a similar scope of services 25 pts
(2) Professional qualifications of staff relative to the management of this program as outlined in this RFP 25 pts
(3) Provide examples to demonstrate the ability to provide concept to completion services of large projects within short timeframes 25 pts
(4) Provide project cost and total fees for the projects listed in criteria (1) 25 pts
The firm that is selected will be notified and a contract negotiated. The contract will be for a period coinciding with the completion and closeout of the project for which services are being requested. Additional services related to this or other projects of a similar nature may be contracted under this solicitation at the option of the City of Natchitoches. The City of Natchitoches reserves the right to reject any or all proposals, and to waive any irregularities or informalities in the proposal process. The City of Natchitoches is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For questions, please contact Edd Lee, Director of Purchasing:
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone – 318-357-3824