Response submission period has closed. Please contact us if you think this is a mistake.
Need help? +1 225-678-6107
1. After Registering, Review the Summary, Specifications & Requirements & the Other Sections Below
2. Download All of the Attachments
3. Follow All Directions and Complete All Tasks
City of Abbeville – Purchase of Pitching Mounds
The City of Abbeville seeks to standardize to one brand of portable pitching mound for its upcoming 2022 ballfield needs and beyond. It seeks two (2) sizes of portable pitching mounds:
1. Model "A" -- 18 ft. Diameter full size game mound with Turf -- Quantity 2
2. Model "B" -- Junior Game Mound Fiberglass Pitching Mound 8” mound that features a landing area 78” with Turf -- Quantity 7
Proposals and pricing will be accepted electronically only through LaMATS e-Auction & Bid Services: https://lamats.eauctionservices.com
Please do not attempt to email, mail or hand deliver proposals to the City or to the Electronic Administrator as they will be rejected and returned unopened.
Bidders must register at https://lamats.eauctionservices.com to fully review the proposal requirements, evaluation criteria and to submit pricing. Proposals are due January 11, 2022, at 2:00 pm local time. Proposers shall use their own pricing form, standard to their business.
Electronic Administrative Fee
- If awarded, the awarded vendor shall be responsible for payment of a 1% ($10 per $1000) electronic fee based on the final sales price, payable to LaMATS e-Auction & Bid Services (EASiBUY). The fee may not be added or tacked onto the bid but must be calculated into the bid price to determine the lowest price proposal.
Participation of the LACPC
- The City of Abbeville cooperates with the LACPC Cooperative Purchasing Joint Commission, a Louisiana Revised Statutes Title 33 Cooperative Joint Commission.
- The LACPC reserves the right to ask the awarded vendor to preserve its final price for one year and offer same to Participating Municipalities (or to schools through the LPS-Schools Group Purchase Organization). However, the awarded vendor is under no obligation to accept an offer if made.
- LPS-Schools GPO is a Louisiana-based Group Purchasing Organization. LPS-Schools GPO reserves the right to choose the lowest-priced pitching mounds proposed in the two categories described herein.
- Paul Holmes, LaMATS e-Auction Services (EASiBUY) firstname.lastname@example.org.
City of Abbeville
- Lynn LeBlanc, Mayor's Office, (337) 898-4206
Addendums and Interpretation
- The City of Abbeville reserves the right to issue addenda to this solicitation at any time. If an addendum is issued within three (3) business days of the Proposal submission date, then the City may extend the bid deadline if judged prejudicial to a registered bidder.
- No interpretation of the meaning of the specifications or documents will be made orally to any Proposer. Every request for such interpretation regarding the City of Abbeville must be in writing and emailed to Paul Holmes, Electronic Administrator - email@example.com. To be given consideration, such requests must be received sufficiently prior to the date fixed submission of proposals and/or bidding to permit distribution of response to all proposers. Proposers should not contact any City of Abbeville personnel directly in regard to the solicitation. Your requests will be forwarded to Lynn Leblanc, Mayor's Office by the Electronic Administrator.
- All technical questions regarding registration, submittal of bids and use of the electronic bid platform may be directed to Paul Holmes, at LACPC@lamats.net.
Selection of Lowest Responsible and Responsive Bidder
Selection of the best proposal and/or lowest responsible and responsive bidder is solely the responsibility of the City of Abbeville, Louisiana as to any purchase by it. The LACPC reserves the right to join additional municipal participants to this solicitation by addendum or amendment. The City and the LACPC reserve the right to split any award between vendor/manufacturers where timelines for delivery may dictate.