Response submission period has closed. Please contact us if you think this is a mistake.
Need help? +1 225-678-6107
LACPC (Gretna, Louisiana) Chlorine Bid
1. After Registering, Review the Summary, Specifications & Requirements & the Other Sections Below
2. Download All of the Attachments
3. Follow All Directions and Complete All Tasks
LACPC Cooperative Purchasing Joint Commission – Purchase of Chlorine Ton Cylinders - Water Treatment
Proposals will be accepted until Monday, October 18, 2021, 2:00 pm for Liquid Chlorine Ton Cylinders (Price per Pound) for the period commencing November 1, 2021, until October 31, 2021, with an option to renew for one (1) year. If necessary, additional electronic price bids may be scheduled on or after October 18, 2021 to receive best and final price bids. Proposals and sealed bids will be accepted by electronic means only.
Bidders must register with LaMATS e-Auction & Bid Services at https://lamats.eauctionservices.com to access the full specifications and to submit bids. Submission of bids is only through this website. No bid may be withdrawn for at least 30 days after close of bidding. For questions regarding the electronic bidding process please contact Paul Holmes, Contracts Administrator at LACPC@lamats.net. The LACPC reserves the right to reject all bids and to waive informalities. The pricing established herein is specifically for the City of Gretna, Louisiana, as well similarly located Participants of the LACPC. The LACPC as well as any potential user of the contract nd the City of Gretna reserve the right to reject any and all bids.
Specification & Requirements
Electronic Administrative Fee
- If awarded as the low bidder, the awarded vendor shall be responsible for payment of a 1.5% ($15 per $1000) electronic fee based on all sales under the established contract, to LAMATS (as Administrator of the LACPC), 700 North Tenth Street, Baton Rouge, LA 70802. The fee may not be added or tacked onto the bid, but must be calculated into the bid price to determine the low bid.
Participation of the LACPC
- The City of Gretna cooperates with the LACPC Cooperative Purchasing Joint Commission, a Louisiana Revised Statutes Title 33 Cooperative Joint Commission and instrumentality of its municipal participants.
- The LACPC will ask the awarded vendor to preserve its final price for one year and offer same to Participating Municipalities per the terms and conditions of the contract.
- Paul Holmes, LaMATS e-Auction Services (EASiBUY) LACPC@lamats.net.
City of Gretna
- Betsy Morgan, Finance Department, (504) 363-1566
Addendums and Interpretation
- The LACPC reserves the right to issue addendum’s to this solicitation at any time. If an addendum is issued within three (3) business days of the proposal submission date, then the LACPC may extend the bid deadline if judged prejudicial to a registered bidder.
- No interpretation of the meaning of the specifications or documents will be made orally to any Proposer. Every request for such interpretation regarding the solicitation must be in writing and emailed to Paul Holmes, Electronic Administrator - email@example.com. To be given consideration, such requests must be received sufficiently prior to the date fixed submission of proposals and/or bidding to permit distribution of response to all proposers. Proposers should not contact any City of Gretna personnel directly in regard to the solicitation. Your requests will be forwarded to Betsy Morgan, Finance Department by the Electronic Administrator.
- All technical questions regarding registration, submittal of bids and use of the electronic bid platform may be directed to Paul Holmes, at LACPC@lamats.net.
Selection of Lowest Responsible and Responsive Bidder
Selection of the lowest responsible and responsive bidder is solely the responsibility of the LACPC in cooperation with the City of Gretna.