Response submission period has closed. Please contact us if you think this is a mistake.
Need help? +1 225-678-6107
1. After Registering, Review the Summary, Specifications & Requirements & the Other Sections Below
2. Download All of the Attachments
3. Follow All Directions and Complete All Tasks
City of Abbeville – Purchase of Field Bleachers
The City of Abbeville will accept Sealed Bids to purchase nine (9) sets of field bleachers of various sizes for its Comeaux Park facilities.
Bleacher pricing shall include the price of delivery to Comeaux Park in Abbeville, Louisiana. Price bids will be accepted electronically only through LaMATS e-Auction & Bid Services:
Bidders must register at https://lamats.eauctionservices.com to fully review the bid package and to submit price bids. Bids are due online by October 12, 2021 at 2:00 pm.
Specification & Requirements
The City seeks Aluminum Bleachers that meet Industry and ADA standards for seating capacity, and which meet the specifications herein. Please Refer to the Specifications and Pricing Form attached.
Electronic Administrative Fee
- If awarded as the low bidder, the awarded vendor shall be responsible for payment of a 2% ($20 per $1000) electronic fee based on the final sales price, payable to LaMATS e-Auction & Bid Services (EASiBUY). The fee may not be added or tacked onto the bid, but must be calculated into the bid price to determine the low bid.
Participation of the LACPC
- The City of Abbeville cooperates with the LACPC Cooperative Purchasing Joint Commission, a Louisiana Revised Statutes Title 33 Cooperative Joint Commission.
- The LACPC reserves the right to ask the awarded vendor to preserve its final price for one year and offer same to Participating Municipalities (or to schools through the LPS-Schools Group Purchase Organization). However, the awarded vendor is under no obligation to accept any offer made.
- Paul Holmes, LaMATS e-Auction Services (EASiBUY) email@example.com.
City of Abbeville
- Lynn LeBlanc, Mayor's Office, (337) 898-4206
Addendums and Interpretation
- The City of Abbeville reserves the right to issue addendum’s to this solicitation at any time. If an addendum is issued within three (3) business days of the Proposal submission date, then the City may extend the bid deadline if judged prejudicial to a registered bidder.
- No interpretation of the meaning of the specifications or documents will be made orally to any Proposer. Every request for such interpretation regarding the City of Abbeville must be in writing and emailed to Paul Holmes, Electronic Administrator - firstname.lastname@example.org. To be given consideration, such requests must be received sufficiently prior to the date fixed submission of proposals and/or bidding to permit distribution of response to all proposers. Proposers should not contact any City of Abbeville personnel directly in regard to the solicitation. Your requests will be forwarded to Lynn Leblanc, Mayor's Office by the Electronic Administrator.
- All technical questions regarding registration, submittal of bids and use of the electronic bid platform may be directed to Paul Holmes, at LACPC@lamats.net.
Selection of Lowest Responsible and Responsive Bidder
Selection of the lowest responsible and responsive bidder is solely the responsibility of the City of Abbeville, Louisiana.