Response submission period has closed. Please contact us if you think this is a mistake.
Need help? +1 855-405-2253
Thoroughly review the Advertisement, Bid Summary and Bidder Information below, then:
REGISTER AND COMPLETE TASK 1 BEFORE ACCESSING THE RFP ATTACHMENTS--payment of $25 fee required
NOTICE DATE: September 2, 2021
FROM: City of Denham Springs Purchasing Department 116 N. RANGE AVE. DENHAM SPRINGS, LA 70726
BID NO. 21-09 BID TITLE: Sand, Gravel & Limestone
The Bid can be viewed and downloaded by registering with LaMats e-Auction & Bid Services (EASiBUY) https://lamats.eauctionservices.com.
SEALED BIDS WILL BE RECEIVED UNTIL 10:00 AM, September 10, 2021.
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION CONTACT THE FOLLOWING: Dana Harris, Purchasing Agent, City of Denham Springs, PURCHASING@CITYOFDENHAMSPRINGS.COM OR 225-667-8385
Bid Summary Only
The City of Denham Springs seeks to enter into a Sand, Gravel & Limestone contract on an as needed basis. Sealed bids will be received through electronic means only by registering at https://lamats.eauctionservices.com. The bid documents are available through this website and are the official specifications and requirements controlling this bid.
- A bid will be considered responsive if it conforms in all respects with the conditions and requirements of the Bid Documents. In order to be considered responsive, a bid must be: (a) fully completed and responsive in all respects to the conditions of the Instructions to Bidders; (b) made on the Bid Forms provided and submitted intact; and (c) accompanied by the required items listed in the appropriate sections of the Bid Documents.
- The City of Denham Springs reserves the right to reject any and all non-conforming bids.
- Bids must be submitted on the Bid Forms/Format furnished with the Bid Documents.
- To view/download the Bid Documents, to submit a bid and to receive notification of changes and addendums, you must register online with LaMATS e-Auction Services (EASiBUY) and follow the registration instructions.
- An electronic document access fee applies after registering. Questions about this process must be directed to Paul Holmes, Electronic Platform Administrator, LACPC@lamats.net.
REGISTER AND COMPLETE TASK 1 (FEE PAYMENT $25) BEFORE ACCESSING THE RFP ATTACHMENTS