Response submission period has closed. Please contact us if you think this is a mistake.
Need help? +1 855-405-2253
Thoroughly review the Bid Advertisement, Bid Summary and Bidder Information below, then:
REGISTER AND COMPLETE TASK 1 BEFORE ACCESSING THE RFP ATTACHMENTS -- payment of $25 required.
RFP INVITATION DATE: September 2, 2021
FROM: City of Denham Springs Purchasing Department 116 N. RANGE AVE. DENHAM SPRINGS, LA 70726
RFP NO. 21-07 BID TITLE: Fuel
The RFP can be viewed and downloaded by registering with LaMats e-Auction & Bid Services (EASiBUY) https://lamats.eauctionservices.com.
SEALED BIDS WILL BE RECEIVED UNTIL 10:00 AM, September 22, 2021.
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION CONTACT THE FOLLOWING: Dana Harris, Purchasing Agent, City of Denham Springs, PURCHASING@CITYOFDENHAMSPRINGS.COM OR 225-667-8385
Bid Summary Only
Denham Springs seeks a contract for unleaded gasoline, on road diesel fuel, and off road diesel fuel. Price quoted is to be a delivered price per gallon to our tanks (at various locations, Denham Springs, LA 70726). Price quoted shall be price per gallon above the 5-day average rack price, from the Baton Rouge, LA terminal, as published by the OPIS Energy Group. The City of Denham Springs, subscribing to the OPIS price service, shall pay the 5-day average rack price per week plus price per gallon over rack as quoted by vendor. Invoiced costs must reflect the weekly prices based on purchase date of fuel.
Electronic Sealed bids will be received through electronic means only by registering at https://lamats.eauctionservices.com. The RFP documents are available in electronic form only through this website and are the official specifications and requirements controlling this RFP.
- A proposal will be considered responsive if it conforms in all respects with the conditions and requirements of the RFP Documents. In order to be considered responsive, a Proposal must be: (a) fully completed, signed and responsive in all respects to the conditions of the Instructions to Proposers; (b) made on the Proposal Forms provided and submitted intact; and (c) accompanied by the required items listed in the appropriate sections of the Proposal Documents.
- The City of Denham Springs reserves the right to reject any and all proposals.
- Bids must be submitted on the Forms/Format furnished with the Bid Documents.
- To view/download the Bid Documents, to submit a bid and to receive notification of changes and addendums, you must register online with LaMATS e-Auction Services (EASiBUY) https://lamats.eauctionsevices.com and follow the registration instructions.
- An electronic document access fee applies after registering. Questions about this process must be directed to Paul Holmes, Electronic Platform Administrator, LACPC@lamats.net.
REGISTER AND COMPLETE TASK 1 (FEE PAYMENT $25) BEFORE ACCESSING THE RFP ATTACHMENTS