Response submission period has closed. Please contact us if you think this is a mistake.
Need help? +1 225-678-6107
1. Review the Advertisement Summary posted below.
2. All documents can be downloaded by registering (See Vendor Response Section to get started & download the documents).
3. To Submit a Proposal (See Vendor Response Section to get started and submit responses electronically) NO COST TO REGISTER, ACCESS DOCUMENTS OR TO SUBMIT A PROPOSAL. (Only the vendor who receives the award will be responsible to pay a 1% Electronic Administrator's Fee).
Town of Addis – Advertisement Summary
The Town of Addis, Louisiana will receive sealed proposals for the manufacture, delivery, and installation by a qualified manufacturer of one (1) Modification to its existing BOAT Intra-Channel Clarifier and Installation of same within the existing oxidation ditch as a turnkey technology solution and major modification to its wastewater clarifier system. The manufactured clarifier unit must be compatible with the existing system manufactured under patent and must meet the solicitation requirements and specifications.
The clarifier will be modified to increase the average and peak flow capacities, the additions, and improvements of which to be manufactured in strict adherence to the hydraulic designs of the original unit. The requested modifications must comply with the original engineering design criteria and must not void the original warranties. Technical specifications for this equipment modification are included in the RFP documents.
There will be no pre-proposal conference or meeting related to this RFP. Any request to view the installation site and "as built" existing clarifier must contact Phil Smith, Addis Public Works Director, firstname.lastname@example.org .
ELECTRONIC SUBMISSION OF PROPOSALS
- Proposals will be accepted until May 27, 2021, at 3:00 pm by electronic means only through LaMATS e-Auction & Bid Services (EASiBUY) https://lamats.eauctionservices.com . Registration by manufacturers intending to submit proposals is mandatory. All necessary bid documents, specifications and requirements are accessible after registration through https://lamats.eauctionservices.com .
- Bidders must follow the requirements related to proposal submissions as provided in the RFP documents. Submission of Bids is electronic only through LaMATS e-Auction & Bid Services (EASiBUY) https://lamats.eauctionservices.com.
- The Town reserves the right to conduct negotiations with qualified manufacturers and to seek "best and final" offers/pricing.
ELECTRONIC PROCESSING AND ADMINISTRATIVE FEE
- The successful proposer whose proposal results in an award is responsible for payment of a 1% administrative fee ($10 per $1000 of contract price) not to exceed $3000. The electronic processing and administrator's fee is payable to LaMATS e-Auction & Bid Services, 700 North Tenth Street, Baton Rouge, LA 70802 Attn: LaMATS Electronic Administrator upon contract award.
ADDENDA AND INTERPRETATIONS
- No interpretation of the meaning of the specifications or contract documents will be made orally to any Proposer. Every request for such interpretation should be in writing and emailed to Phil Smith, Addis Purchasing Agent email@example.com . Questions should be submitted no later than 7 business days prior to the proposal submission deadline.
- Technical questions regarding registration, submittal of bids and use of the electronic bid platform should be directed to Paul Holmes, Electronic Administrator, firstname.lastname@example.org .