Interested in responding to this procurement? Let's get you registered
1. Review the Notice to Vendors below
2. Download the specifications
3. To Submit a Quote, register, download and fill out the Quote Response Form
City of Walker – RFQ
Quotes will be received electronically through LaMATS e-Auction Services (EASiBUY) at https://lamats.eauctionservices.com only. To submit quotes electronically for this solicitation you must register by starting a response to the right to access the full specifications. Quotes are due by November 30, 2020 by 11:00 A.M. CST.
- The City of Walker, Louisiana seeks quotes on Liberty Brand Grinders, Omnivore, 2 hp, 208-230v, 1ph, 3450RPM, featuring internal capacitors and 35’ cord.
The City anticipates ordering 20 more grinder pumps from the resulting contract over the next year. Vendors must indicate whether or not the quoted price can be maintained over a 12 month period.
Dee-dee Ockman, Walker Purchasing Manager
Electronic Processing & Administrative Fee
- The awarded vendor is responsible for payment of a 2% administrative fee for any sale made under this solicitation or any resulting piggybacks, payable to LaMATS Purchasing Services (EASiBUY). Vendors submitting a quote must take into consideration the administrative fee when submitting their quote.
- Paul Holmes, LaMATS Purchasing Services, 700 North Tenth Street, Baton Rouge, LA 70802 email@example.com is the electronic administrator for this RFQ.