Interested in responding to this procurement? Let's get you registered
1. Review the Notice to Bidders and the Schedule of Pumps documents posted below.
2. All documents can be downloaded by registering (See Vendor Response Section to get started & download the documents).
3. The completed Schedule of Pumps must be uploaded by November
19 25, 2020 at 4:00 p.m. local time.
4. Online Bids will be placed commencing December 1, 2020 at 9:00 a.m. local time until 10:00 a.m. local time. Bidding may be extended where a bid is placed within five (5) minutes of closing.
5. All times expressed herein are Denham Springs local time (U.S. Central Standard Time).
City of Denham Springs – Response Package
Schedules and Initial Bid Responses shall be submitted electronically through LaMATS e-Auction Services (EASiBUY) at https://lamats.eauctionservices.com. To submit bids electronically for this solicitation you must register by starting a response to the right to access the full specifications. Product Schedules with Initial Bids are due by November 19, 2020 by 4:00 P.M. CST, and will be secured until posted on December 1, 2020 at 9:00 a.m. for the receipt of additional bids in reverse auction format.
- The City of Denham Springs is seeking bid responses for a 2-year contingency supply contract for Submersible Solids Handling Pumps, including Grinder Pumps, according to the attached Schedule of Pumps Requested. The city intends to purchase all of its submersible pump needs from the contract(s) that result.
- The City reserves the right to contract with multiple vendors to ensure the pump inventory is covered, and to contract on a ranked-tiered basis to ensure available supplies.
- The City of Denham Springs participates in cooperative purchasing under LRS Title 33's Local Services Law which allows additional purchases by other political subdivisions to be made from any contract established herein (sometimes referred to as "piggy-back" contracts.)
ELECTRONIC PROCESSING AND ADMINISTRATIVE FEE
- A 3% electronic processing and administrative fee is payable by the awarded vendor on any sale made pursuant a contract resulting from this solicitation.
ADDENDA AND INTERPRETATIONS
- No interpretation of the meaning of the specifications or contract documents will be made orally to any Bidder. Every request for such interpretation should be in writing and emailed to the Purchasing Agent located at 116 North Range Avenue, Denham Springs, LA 70726 email@example.com . To be given consideration, such requests must be received sufficiently prior to the date fixed for electronic bidding to permit distribution of response to all bidders.
- All technical questions regarding registration, submittal of bids and use of the electronic bid platform shall be directed to Frank Jackson, EASiBUY, firstname.lastname@example.org or to Paul Holmes, LaMATS, email@example.com.