Response submission period has closed. Please contact us if you think this is a mistake.
Need help? +1 225-678-6107
- Review the Advertisement for Bids listed below.
- Union Parish Police Jury has opted to allow Bidders to electronically submit responses for this project. unofficial documents are posted here but vendors wishing to respond electronically MUST acquire the official documents as outlined in the Advertisement & Information for Bidders.
- See Vendor response section to register and access documents
Advertisement for Bids & Bidder Information
Sediment Removal & Disposal - Contract "A" Detention Pond No. 1 - Geotube Dewatering System & Contract "B" Detention Pond No. 1 Mechanical Dewatering System
- Separate sealed bids for the Sediment Removal & Disposal - Contract "A" Detention Pond No. 1 - Geotube Dewatering System & Contract "B" Detention Pond No. 1 Mechanical Dewatering System will be received by the Union Parish Police Jury in the office of the Executive Secretary/Treasurer, Union Parish Police Jury Office, 303 East Water Street, Farmerville, Louisiana, until 10:00 A.M., C.D.T. on August 11, 2020 at which time said bids shall be publicly opened and read aloud. The Union Parish Police Jury will also accept bids submitted electronically by bidders
Mandatory Pre-Bid Conference
- A Mandatory Pre-Bid Conference will be held at 10:00 A.M. C.D.T. on July 30, 2020, at the Union Parish Police Jury Office, 303 East Water Street, Farmerville, Louisiana. Attendance of the mandatory pre-bid conference is a prerequisite to bid.
Available Documents: Attachments here are unofficial for review only
Unofficial Documents are posted here for quick review Please see official documents section below as to where to obtain the official documents.
Official Documents: MUST BE OBTAINED AS STATED BELOW
- All prime bidders, whether submitting bids by mail, in person, by courier or electronically, must obtain copies of the Bidding Documents (plans, specifications and other documents) at the office of Dumas & Associates, Inc., 404 Fairfield Street, West Monroe, Louisiana, 71291 to insure proper licensure under Louisiana law. Plans, specifications and other documents issued prior to July 8, 2020 are no longer valid. Bidding Documents (plans, specifications and other documents) will be available until twenty-four (24) hours before the bid opening. In accordance with Louisiana R.S. 38:2212, a deposit of $50.00 is required for each set of plans, specifications and other documents. Deposits on the first set of documents furnished to bona fide prime bidders will be fully refunded upon return of the documents to the above office no later than ten (10) days after receipt of bids. On other sets of documents furnished to bidders, half of the deposit will be refunded upon return of the documents to the above office no later than ten (10) days after receipt of bids while the retained half equals the cost of reproduction and will not be refunded. Bidders requesting copies of documents by regular mail service or express mail service will be charged a non- refundable charge in addition to the deposit for shipping and handling of $15.00 or $35.00 respectively