Response submission period has closed. Please contact us if you think this is a mistake.
Need help? +1 225-678-6107
- Review the Advertisement for Bids listed below.
- Union Parish Police Jury has opted to allow Bidders to electronically submit responses for this project. Documents are posted here but vendors wishing to respond electronically can also acquire the official documents as outlined in the Advertisement
Advertisement for Bids
PROJECT: Union Parish 2020 Road Program - Contract II - Mill Road
PROJECT CLASSIFICATION: Highway, Street, and Bridge Construction
CONTRACT TIME: 50_ Calendar Days
LIQUIDATED DAMAGES: $500.00 per Calendar Day
- BIDS will be received for CONTRACT II - MILL ROAD by Union Parish Police Jury, Farmerville. Louisiana a, in the meeting room of the Police Jury, Union Parish Courthouse Annex, 303 East Water Street, Farmerville, Louisiana 71241, until 2:00 P.M., local time, on Thursday, July 30, 2020.
- Complete sets of drawings, specifications, and forms may be obtained at the office of RILEY COMPANY OF LOUISIANA, INC., 112 East Mississippi Avenue, P.O. Drawer 1303, Ruston, Louisiana 71273-1303, Telephone (318) 251-0238, Fax (318) 251-0239. Cost per contract set is $40.00. Any unsuccessful bidder, upon returning such set within ten days of bid opening and in good condition, will be refunded the deposit and any non-bidder upon so returning such set within ten days of bid opening will be refunded $10.00
- Each proposal is to be accompanied by a certified check payable to the UNION PARISH POLICE JURY or a bid bond, the amount of either of which shall be five percent (5%) of the amount of the bid. Bidders are advised that both a Performance Bond and a Payment Bond, each in the amount of 100 percent (100%) of the ContractPrice, will be required. No Bidder may withdraw his bid within thirty (30) days after the actual date of the
- Types of construction required for this project include asphaltic surface treatment